|Viscosity:||5W-30, 0W-30 (All TEMPS)|
|Capacity:||6.9 quarts. (with filter)After refill check oil level.|
|Torque:||M12x1.5 – 19 ft/lbs (Oil Drain Plug) M22x1.5 – 45 ft/lbs (Oil Drain Plug) M18x1.5 – 26 ft/lbs (Oil Drain Plug)|
- 1 What oil does a BMW 535xi take?
- 2 Whats the best oil for BMW 535i?
- 3 Which engine oil is best for BMW 5 Series?
- 4 What kind of oil does a 2008 BMW 535xi take?
- 5 What brand of oil does BMW recommend?
- 6 Can I put 5w40 in my BMW?
- 7 What oil does a 2014 BMW 535i take?
- 8 How much oil does a BMW 5 series take?
- 9 What oil does a 2011 BMW 520D take?
- 10 What kind of oil does a 2013 BMW 528i take?
What oil does a BMW 535xi take?
The 2008 bmw 535xi uses 5w-30 synthetic motor oil.
Whats the best oil for BMW 535i?
What are the most popular Engine Oil for the BMW 535i xDrive?
- Pentosin HP 5W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil meets service class API SL/CL. from $14.99.
- Pentosin HP 5W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil meets service class API SL,CL. from $56.99.
- Castrol EDGE® Euro Car 0W-30 A3/B4 Full Synthetic Motor Oil 1 Quart. from $9.99.
Which engine oil is best for BMW 5 Series?
The best engine oil for BMW 5 Series is 5W30 synthetic grade oil, however we recommend you to stick with mineral engine oil for the initial 10,000kms.
What kind of oil does a 2008 BMW 535xi take?
Valvoline Synthetic Motor Oil 5W-30 5 Quart.
What brand of oil does BMW recommend?
Pennzoil is now the recommended oil for BMW engines. BMW is a car company that makes some of the most reliable and longest lasting engines on the market.
Can I put 5w40 in my BMW?
Registered. The Castrol oil that BMW used to spec was midway between a 30 and 40 weight. Anything from 0W30 to 5W40 will be fine if it has the LL-98 or LL-01 rating.
What oil does a 2014 BMW 535i take?
The 2014 BMW 535i will come standard with a 3.0 L 6-cylinder engine that is able to produce 300 hp. This engine will need to run on 0W-30 motor oil no matter what climate You are driving in. It will have a capacity of 6.9 US quarts when the filter is included.
How much oil does a BMW 5 series take?
Fill the engine with engine oil. The engine oil capacity is (8-cylinder): 8.0 liters (8.5 US quarts). Start the engine and confirm that the oil warning light goes out. Check the oil level.
What oil does a 2011 BMW 520D take?
Motor oil Helix Ultra ECT 5W-30 fully complies with the specification for the 520d (N47 F11 135kW) (5 Series) (D) (2010-) and is the ideal lubricant for this car BMW.
What kind of oil does a 2013 BMW 528i take?
The oil type used on the 2013 bmw 528i is sae 5w-30 full synthetic.