The 20 Most Expensive BMWs Ever Built
- 2020 BMW 8-Series Convertible – $112,895.
- BMW M6 Gran Coupe – $120,795.
- 2018 BMW M6 Convertible – $123,295.
- 2019 BMW i8 Coupe and Roadster – $148,495- $164,300.
- BMW M760i – $180,000.
- 2010 BMW M3 Manhart Racing V10 – $370,000.
- BMW M5 Touring G-Power Hurricane RS – $400,000.
- 1 What is the most expensive BMW car?
- 2 Which BMW series is most luxurious?
- 3 What is the most expensive BMW 2021?
- 4 How much money is a BMW i8?
- 5 What is the top of the line BMW?
- 6 What is BMW’s flagship model?
- 7 How much is the BMW M760i?
- 8 What is the most expensive BMW i8?
- 9 What is BMW supercar?
- 10 Is there a BMW i8 2021?
- 11 Does i8 use gas?
- 12 Can you still buy a BMW i8?
What is the most expensive BMW car?
Top 10 Most Expensive BMW Cars in the World
- BMW 3.0 CSL Hommage Concept ($1.5 Million)
- BMW M8 Prototype, E31 ($1 Million +)
- 2000 BMW X5 Le Mans Concept ($1 Million)
- The 2011 BMW X6 G-Power S ($800,000)
- 2012 BMW M5 G-Power Hurricane RRs ($800,000)
- 2015 BMW M6 G- Power Hurricane CS Ultimate ($800,000)
Which BMW series is most luxurious?
The flagship BMW 8 Series grand touring car delivers the best the luxury brand has to offer in terms of style, comfort, and performance.
What is the most expensive BMW 2021?
2021 BMW X8 – The most expensive BMW vehicle – 2021 and 2022 New SUV Models.
How much money is a BMW i8?
The good news is that the 2020 BMW i8 doesn’t cost any more than the 2019 model. The bad news is that a showroom-fresh i8 Coupe still carries a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $147,500, with a $995 destination price bringing the total to $148,495. The 2020 i8 Roadster is $164,295.
What is the top of the line BMW?
The BMW M2 CS is the company’s interpretation of the ultimate sport compact car – and it’s a pretty damn good one at that. The top-of-the-line 2 series model comes standard with a manual transmission and a seriously potent 444 hp twin-turbocharged inline-6 engine.
What is BMW’s flagship model?
The 7 Series is BMW’s flagship car and is only available in a sedan bodystyle (including long wheelbase and limousine models). It traditionally introduces technologies and exterior design themes before they trickle down to other models in BMW’s lineup.
How much is the BMW M760i?
BMW M760i. The BMW M760i xDrive sports a starting MSRP of $157,800. It boasts a 600-horsepower twin-turbo 6.6-liter V12 engine, an adaptive suspension, four-wheel steering, ventilated and massaging front seats, and heated and ventilated rear seats.
What is the most expensive BMW i8?
BMW has just released pricing for the new BMW i8 Roadster, which goes into production next month, according to BMWBLOG. The starting price will be $163,300, putting it in position as the most expensive BMW available in the US.
What is BMW supercar?
One of those manufacturers was BMW, who in 2014 launched the incredible i8. Despite the BMW i8 having a rather eco-conscious nature about it, this space age sports car is often referred to as a supercar. No surprise really, given its head-turning looks.
Is there a BMW i8 2021?
The 2021 BMW i8 might just be your spirit animal in the form of a luxury hybrid sports car. Starting at $147,500 the 2021 i8 brings greatness to your everyday life or to that once-in-a-lifetime cross-country road trip. You can get from zero to 60 in 4.6 seconds and reach a top speed of 155 mph.
Does i8 use gas?
How to Refuel BMW i8. The 11.1-gallon capacity gasoline tank of the BMW i8 requires premium unleaded gasoline.
Can you still buy a BMW i8?
You can still buy an i8 today. The coupe version starts at $147,500, while the convertible variant will run you $163,300.