Locate the small odometer button near the bottom left corner of the instrument panel. Press and hold it until the service message appears. Release the button, and press and hold it again until the message says “Reset?”.
- 1 How do I clear my service light?
- 2 How do I get the service engine soon light to go off?
- 3 How do you reset the service engine soon light on a BMW 325I?
- 4 How do you reset the oil light on a 2015 BMW 528i?
- 5 How do you reset the maintenance light on a 2016 BMW X5?
- 6 How do you reset the service light on a BMW 5 Series?
How do I clear my service light?
Turn the ignition on (warning lights come on) wait about 10-15 sec until most or the lights are off (still pressing odometer reset button) Turn ignition off (button still pressed) and remove the key. Release reset button. Interval should now be reset.
How do I get the service engine soon light to go off?
The best way to reset the service engine soon light is by using an OBD 2 diagnostic code reader. A good code reader will allow you to reset a service schedule item such as an oil change interval or engine filter service interval. Doing this will usually turn off the service engine light.
How do you reset the service engine soon light on a BMW 325I?
How to Reset the Service Light on My BMW 325I
- Sit in the car, close the door and buckle the seat belt.
- Press the left dash button, and hold it.
- Put the key in the ignition, and turn it one position.
- Wait five seconds and release the button on the dashboard when you see the display “Sia”.
How do you reset the oil light on a 2015 BMW 528i?
How To Reset Oil Service Light On BMW 5-Series 528i 535i
- Start off by getting in the car and turn the ignition on. If your vehicle has an ignition button, press the START button two times without step on any pedal.
- Hold down the RESET button.
- Find the ENGINE OIL.
- Press and hold the RESET button.
- Press the button again.
How do you reset the maintenance light on a 2016 BMW X5?
To reset the 2016 BMW X5 service required light after an oil change, please follow these instructions:
- Press the start/stop button once (do not start the engine)
- Press and hold the Set/Reset button for 10 seconds until the service indicator light appears.
- If the service item is due, it will display ‘Reset executable’.
How do you reset the service light on a BMW 5 Series?
How do you reset service light indicator BMW 5 Series E61.
- Insert key.
- Press START/STOP button without pressing clutch/brake, wait for the service reminder to disappear.
- Immediately, after service reminder goes out, press and hold the odometer reset.
- Keep the odometer reset button pressed.