Press the MENU button on your radio and select the Sirius menu. Go to Advanced settings and the Radio ID will display. If you drive a BMW there are several types of radios that may be inside your car.
- 1 How do I find my Sirius account number in my car?
- 2 How do I get Channel 0 on my car radio?
- 3 Does BMW have Sirius or XM?
- 4 Does my BMW have Sirius radio?
- 5 How do I activate my Sirius radio in my car?
- 6 How do I connect my XM radio to my car?
- 7 Why is my XM radio not working?
- 8 What is BMW satellite radio preparation?
- 9 How do I get Channel 0 on Sirius?
- 10 How do I refresh my XM radio in my car?
How do I find my Sirius account number in my car?
Your SiriusXM account number is displayed under your name and address.
How do I get Channel 0 on my car radio?
Use the circular tuning dial or the “Previous” button (whichever application applies to your specific receiver) to tune backwards until the station indicator onscreen reads ” 0.” Wait a few seconds for your tuning selection to register. Your XM radio will scroll your unit’s ID number across the screen.
Does BMW have Sirius or XM?
While previously an option, SiriusXM is now standard equipment on all model year 2021 and newer BMW’s. Also included standard is a complimentary 1-year All-Access subscription for all new cars. Additionally, most new BMW’s come equipped with SiriusXM with 306L.
Does my BMW have Sirius radio?
All BMWs sold in the U.S. and Canada beginning with the 2010 models* come SiriusXM-ready. That means even if you don’t already have Sirius radio installed, everything’s ready for you to activate it whenever you want.
How do I activate my Sirius radio in my car?
Activating a SiriusXM Subscription
- With the SiriusXM® source selected, tune to channel 1.
- Tune to channel 0 to locate the Radio ID.
- Contact SiriusXM listener care by phone at (866) 635-2349 or go to www.siriusxm.com/activatenow to subscribe in the United States.
- Provide the Radio ID.
How do I connect my XM radio to my car?
- Add your new radio to your existing account.
- Apply any unused credits toward your new subscription after your trial is over.
- Check to see if you’re eligible for a multi-radio discount.
- Let us know about any radios you no longer have so we can remove them from. your account.
Why is my XM radio not working?
Make sure the SiriusXM antenna cable is not bent or broken. Turn your SiriusXM radio off, then on, to reset this message. If using a Dock & Play or Portable Radio, remove the Radio from its docking cradle and then reinstall to attempt to reset this message. The channel you’ve selected is not currently broadcasting.
What is BMW satellite radio preparation?
Satellite radio prep means your car has been pre-wired to accept a satellite radio tuner installation. Yes, you will need to purchase the tuner and have it installed.
How do I get Channel 0 on Sirius?
Press the MENU button on your radio and select the Sirius menu. Go to Advanced settings and the Radio ID will display. Tune to Channel 0.
- When in Radio mode, select SXM on screen.
- Scroll to Channel 0 and the Radio ID will located at the bottom of the.
- screen. RID will be located on the screen (12-digit numeric value).
How do I refresh my XM radio in my car?
Text the word “Refresh” to 77917. We’ll send you a text with special link to start the refresh radio process. View a sample of the text message. Once you’re in front of your radio, follow instructions in the text message to complete the signal refresh.