How Much Is A Classic BMW E30 M3 Worth Today. Most recently as per Classsic.com, an E30 M3 was sold for about $57,000. According to them, the average price for an E30 M3 in today’s market is around $60, 756.
- 1 How much does a BMW E30 M3 cost?
- 2 How much is a BMW E30 worth?
- 3 Are BMW E30 M3 expensive?
- 4 How much is a BMW E30 M3 1988?
- 5 How much does a BMW 325i E30 cost?
- 6 How much is a 1990 BMW E30?
- 7 Is BMW E30 a classic?
- 8 What makes the BMW E30 so special?
- 9 How much is a BMW E30 1991?
- 10 What is the most expensive BMW?
- 11 How much is a 1991 BMW 318is worth?
- 12 How much does a BMW E36 cost?
How much does a BMW E30 M3 cost?
A: The average price of a BMW M3 – E30 is $63,792.
How much is a BMW E30 worth?
Prices have been steadily rising on all E30’s in recent years. Expect to pay around $3,000-$4,000 on a decent condition 318i or 325e, and $5,000-$6,000 for a 325i. Double these prices if you want a car in really good condition.
Are BMW E30 M3 expensive?
This M3, a 1988 model painted in Zinnoberrot over tan, just sold for an absurd $250,000 on Bring a Trailer. Yes, that is the correct amount of zeros. It’s the most expensive E30 we’ve ever seen change hands publicly, blowing away prices for even the rarer, more powerful EVO models sold in Europe.
How much is a BMW E30 M3 1988?
1988 BMW M3 E30 Sells for $250,000 USD | HYPEBEAST.
How much does a BMW 325i E30 cost?
Q: What is the average sale price of a BMW 325i Coupe – E30? A: The average price of a BMW 325i Coupe – E30 is $16,114.
How much is a 1990 BMW E30?
1990 BMW 3 Series trade-in prices range from $250 – $1,847. Get a more accurate value for your car with the Edmunds appraisal tool.
Is BMW E30 a classic?
The E30 is most definitely a classic now, with prices to match. In an ideal world it’s the six-cylinder version that’s best; sadly, prices now reflect this and the 325i Sport is particularly out-of-reach for many.
What makes the BMW E30 so special?
Only Four-Cylinder M3 The E30 BMW M3 was the first ever M3 and it’s also the only one to have a four-cylinder engine. Not only is it special due to its configuration but the 2.3 liter naturally-aspirated four-pot is a buzzy, energetic little engine that loves to rev and makes a fantastic noise.
How much is a BMW E30 1991?
1991 BMW E30 M3 sells for $104,000.
What is the most expensive BMW?
The 20 Most Expensive BMWs Ever Built
- 2020 BMW 8-Series Convertible – $112,895.
- BMW M6 Gran Coupe – $120,795.
- 2018 BMW M6 Convertible – $123,295.
- 2019 BMW i8 Coupe and Roadster – $148,495- $164,300.
- BMW M760i – $180,000.
- 2010 BMW M3 Manhart Racing V10 – $370,000.
- BMW M5 Touring G-Power Hurricane RS – $400,000.
How much is a 1991 BMW 318is worth?
**Figure based on a stock 1991 BMW 318is valued at $17,000 with OH rates with $100/300K liability/UM/UIM limits. Actual costs vary depending on the coverage selected, vehicle condition, state and other factors.
How much does a BMW E36 cost?
A: The average price of a BMW 3 Series – E36 is $21,045.