With the 335i basing at just over $40,000, and even the 328i with its 230-horsepower naturally-aspirated in-line six-cylinder commanding in excess of $35,000, those on a restricted car-buying budget may find it tough to justify the extra financial commitment required to slip behind the wheel.
- 1 Is a 335i reliable?
- 2 Is the 335i twin turbo?
- 3 What are common problems with BMW 335i?
- 4 What is the book value of a 2011 BMW 328i?
- 5 Is the 2011 BMW 328i a good car?
- 6 What year did the BMW 335i come out?
- 7 When did BMW stop making the 335i?
- 8 What year BMW 335i is the most reliable?
- 9 Are 335i expensive to maintain?
- 10 Is the N54 unreliable?
Is a 335i reliable?
The BMW 335i Reliability Rating is 2.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 28th out of 31 for luxury midsize cars. The average annual repair cost is $1,030 which means it has poor ownership costs.
Is the 335i twin turbo?
The 335i, then, is a twin-turbocharged direct-injection 3.0 that makes 75 percent of the expected power of next year’s M3 V-8. The world’s first twin-turbo inline-six, according to the Bavarian automaker, is its future in providing efficient high performance.
What are common problems with BMW 335i?
The Common Issues
- High-Pressure Fuel Pump or HPFP. If the engine is the heart of the problem, the HPFP is the arteries.
- Wastegate Rattle. This is one of the worst issues that specifically plague the N54.
- Leaky and/or Clogged Fuel Injectors.
- Valve Cover/ Gasket Leak.
- Water Pump.
- AC Evaporator.
What is the book value of a 2011 BMW 328i?
2011 BMW 3 Series Value – $3,592-$16,493 | Edmunds.
Is the 2011 BMW 328i a good car?
The smooth and quick 328i is a delight to drive, with a refined powertrain, agile handling and a firm, yet supple and controlled ride. Fit and finish are excellent, but the cabin is snug. A stronger engine improves acceleration and still manages good fuel economy, but seat revisions reduced comfort.
What year did the BMW 335i come out?
2007 marked the introduction of the 335i model which was the first BMW to feature the N54 engine. As the earliest model year the 2007 335i generally suffered the most issues of all 335i’s early on.
When did BMW stop making the 335i?
As part of their 2016 model refresh, BMW has discontinued using the name BMW 335i. The new 3-series model name is BMW 340i, and comes loaded with upgrades, technology features and more for 2016.
What year BMW 335i is the most reliable?
The best year for a 335i with the N54 is undoubtedly a 2009.
Are 335i expensive to maintain?
The annual maintenance cost of a BMW 335i is $1,030. Repair and maintenance costs vary depending on age, mileage, location and shop.
Is the N54 unreliable?
n54 and their hpfp are VERY RELIABLE. German cars are not reliable.