2007 BMW 3 Series Retail Prices
|Trim||MSRP||CarGurus Instant Market Value|
|335i Coupe RWD||$41,295||$11,656|
|335i Convertible RWD||$49,100||$13,483|
|328i Wagon RWD||$34,895||$8,216|
|328i Sedan RWD||$33,095||$7,348|
- 1 Is the 2007 BMW 335i a good car?
- 2 How many miles will a 2007 BMW last?
- 3 Is the BMW 335i reliable?
- 4 What are common problems with BMW 335i?
- 5 Are all 335i twin turbo?
- 6 When did BMW stop making the 335i?
- 7 How many miles does a BMW last on average?
- 8 Can a BMW last 300000 miles?
- 9 At what mileage do BMW start having problems?
Is the 2007 BMW 335i a good car?
The average rating is a 4.3 out of 5 stars. The 2007 BMW 335i Reliability Rating is 2.5 out of 5. It ranks 30th out of 32 for all car brands.
How many miles will a 2007 BMW last?
Usually 200,000-250,000 miles with good maintenance.
Is the BMW 335i reliable?
The BMW 335i Reliability Rating is 2.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 28th out of 31 for luxury midsize cars. The average annual repair cost is $1,030 which means it has poor ownership costs.
What are common problems with BMW 335i?
The Common Issues
- High-Pressure Fuel Pump or HPFP. If the engine is the heart of the problem, the HPFP is the arteries.
- Wastegate Rattle. This is one of the worst issues that specifically plague the N54.
- Leaky and/or Clogged Fuel Injectors.
- Valve Cover/ Gasket Leak.
- Water Pump.
- AC Evaporator.
Are all 335i twin turbo?
BMW N54 vs N55 Engine The N54 features a true twin turbo setup while the N55 receives a single twin-scroll turbo. Early N55 models (2011-2013) feature a pneumatic wastegate (PWG) design. This means ALL E-chassis N55 335i models are PWG.
When did BMW stop making the 335i?
As part of their 2016 model refresh, BMW has discontinued using the name BMW 335i. The new 3-series model name is BMW 340i, and comes loaded with upgrades, technology features and more for 2016.
How many miles does a BMW last on average?
While most BMW’s can last between 100,000 – 250,000 miles, high mileage is actually considered slightly lower than this. Most dealers will avoid stocking BMW’s that are above 100,000, and some even consider 60-80,000 to be high mileage for these cars.
Can a BMW last 300000 miles?
The BMW 3 Series can last between 200,000 – 250,000 miles when properly maintained and driven conservatively. There are instances of 3 Series reaching up to 300,000 miles.
At what mileage do BMW start having problems?
A lot of these problems start to develop somewhere in the ballpark of 80,000-120,000 miles. Conveniently, there are tons of used BMW’s on the market that fall right around this mileage and they become much more affordable up-front.