To do this, select ‘Settings’ > ‘General’ > ‘Siri’ and ‘Settings’ > ‘WiFi’ on your iPhone. Now you have the option to connect your vehicle via Bluetooth with your iPhone. To do this select ‘Bluetooth’ in your iPhone settings. Then call up menu item ‘Media’ on the BMW control display and select ‘Manage mobile devices’.
- 1 How do I connect my Bluetooth to my BMW 328i?
- 2 Why won’t my iPhone connect to my BMW Bluetooth?
- 3 How do I set up Bluetooth in my BMW 3 Series?
- 4 Does a BMW 328i have Bluetooth?
- 5 Does BMW 3 Series have Apple Carplay?
- 6 How do I pair my iPhone with my BMW?
- 7 How do I play music through Bluetooth in my BMW 3 Series?
- 8 Is there Bluetooth in a 2011 BMW 328i?
- 9 Why is my Bluetooth not connecting to my BMW?
- 10 Why is my BMW Connected app not working?
- 11 How do I fix the Bluetooth pairing problem?
How do I connect my Bluetooth to my BMW 328i?
Step-by-step BMW Bluetooth Setup Guide
- Make sure Bluetooth is activated on your mobile device.
- On left side of your iDrive 7 screen, press COM > Mobile Devices > New Device.
- On your mobile device, select your BMW from the Bluetooth menu.
Why won’t my iPhone connect to my BMW Bluetooth?
Make sure Settings > Bluetooth > [accessory name] > Sync Contacts, is enabled. Toggle Bluetooth off and then back on in Settings > Bluetooth. Turn your iPhone off and then back on. Delete the pairing record between your car and the stereo.
How do I set up Bluetooth in my BMW 3 Series?
How to Pair Your Bluetooth Phone with Your BMW 3 Series, X3, X5, Z4, M3 and M Roadster
- Start your BMW.
- Go to the connections menu in your Bluetooth enabled phone and select “search for devices”
- You should see an ID appear on your phone that starts with BMW.
- Enter the passkey.
- Now check the radio display.
Does a BMW 328i have Bluetooth?
The 2007 BMW 328i does not have any bluetooth capabilities. If You’re interested in installing bluetooth in Your vehicle, You can probably buy an aftermarket part and have it installed by a professional. You can also play music through Your vehicle’s sound system.
Does BMW 3 Series have Apple Carplay?
It’s only available for 2017 and newer models, leaving many BMW owners without the option to enjoy it in their cars. Here’s the complete list of BMW cars with Apple CarPlay as of January 2020, provided by Apple: 2017–2020 BMW 3 Series e.g. F30, F31, F34, F80, G20. 2017–2019 BMW 4 Series e.g. F32, F33, F36, F82, F83.
How do I pair my iPhone with my BMW?
HOW TO pair iPhone to BMW iDrive using Bluetooth
- Navigate to the “Settings” menu on iDrive.
- Select the tab “Connections”, followed by “Bluetooth”
- Click “Add new device”
- On iPhone: go to “Settings” / “Bluetooth”
- Enable bluetooth and select BMW shown on screen.
- Enter the six-digit passkey shown on your BMW’s display.
How do I play music through Bluetooth in my BMW 3 Series?
To pair your car and phone:
- Start your BMW as normal.
- Within two minutes of starting your car, go to the Bluetooth menu of your phone and search for nearby devices.
- When you see a device starting with “BMW”, select it.
- When prompted, enter your BMW Bluetooth pairing code.
Is there Bluetooth in a 2011 BMW 328i?
The car has BMW assist with ENHANCED BLUETOOTH. Many people have said me that I should be able to play songs from my iPhone over bluetooth.
Why is my Bluetooth not connecting to my BMW?
Delete all paired Bluetooth devices (BMW) and the Bluetooth accessory (car) in iOS, then enable pairing mode to re-pair the devices. Reset your phone’s network settings (iOS) Turn airplane mode on and off.
Why is my BMW Connected app not working?
The cause of the BMW connected app not working might be server issues, that is My BMW app server may be down. Another cause for the issue might be your wifi or mobile data. Just check your data connection and try after few minutes.
How do I fix the Bluetooth pairing problem?
What you can do about Bluetooth pairing failures
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
- Determine which pairing process your device employs.
- Turn on discoverable mode.
- Make sure the two devices are in close enough proximity to one another.
- Power the devices off and back on.
- Remove old Bluetooth connections.