How to Set the Clock on the BMW X3
- Insert the key into the ignition of your BMW X3; turn the key to the first position.
- Note the two buttons directly to the right of the odometer on the BMW X3 dash; these buttons are used to set the vehicle clock.
How do I fix the clock on my BMW X3?
How To: Set Your BMW Clock To Automatic
- Step 1: Go to the iDrive main menu.
- Step 2: Go to iDrive settings.
- Step 3: Click on Date and Time.
- Step 4: Click on Automatic Settings and make sure the box is checked off.
How do I change the time on my BMW?
How To Change The Time On Your BMW’s Clock
- Go to the main iDrive screen.
- Select settings.
- Click time & date.
- Scroll to time and push the iDrive controller, this should make the hour digit turn red.
- When the hour digit is red, you can rotate the iDrive controller around so you can change the time on it.